Monday, May 14, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to The Cooking Mommy's Blog! I am a stay at home military wife and mother of 3/4 (three of my own and one I inherited with marriage, hence 3/4.)  Our house is very busy so meals do not come gourmet style. I mean, how many kids do you know that eat gourmet food? My oldest, E, will eat just about anything, but she is an exception to the rule for sure! "I don't like that" is a common phrase from our kids, so finding food that appeases everyone (or at least most of them), on a budget, and is easy to make is "fun" (insert sarcasm here.)
With this blog I will share some great, easy, mostly kid likable recipes via video blog and notes to you with pictures. On occasion I may throw a craft idea or a mommy tip or two in there as well. After all, The Cooking Mommy can "cook up" a mean craft now and then (sorry for the lame pun LOL) and may have something smart to say too. tay tuned for the yummy goodness to come and don't forget to leave me a comment for suggestions for future blogs and how you liked the recipes!

The Cooking Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment